Payment in this shop can be made using either PayPal or Credit/Debit card via secure payment providers Realex.
If your order is Time critical
- At times we go out of stock quicker than we can keep our online stock levels updated. If your order needs to be with you for a certain day then please call us before placing an order so that we can check stock for you.
- You should also note that orders placed after 17:00hrs on a Friday will be processed on the first working day of the following week that our offices are open.
- Orders received on an English Bank Holiday weekend will be processed on the first working day after the holiday.
- Our carrier requires us to book collections before 12noon on weekdays for our 'next working day' service.
"Next working Day" means that delivery can be at any time up to 5pm on the next working day i.e. weekday.
Our Carriage ChargesWe do recognise though that for some small items - the cost of the UPS delivery is prohibitive, we therefore offer a "UK Economy" delivery option for items that we can post in a small package i.e. sticks of makeup, single lamps or a roll of PVC tape. Being an "Economy" service this uses Royal Mail second class post and items can take up to 7 working days to be with you.
Our Checkout will offer a series of Delivery options priced according to the items in your basket dependent on the postcode for your delivery address and where our stocks are held.
Pyrotechnics are despatched direct from LeMaitre and sometimes, next working day delivery may not be possible.
We keep many of the smaller items in stock in Birmingham so if you're local - you might consider calling in to say "Hello" as well.
Customers not on Mainland UKIf you're not on Mainland UK then our delivery charges are generally more expensive because of increased carrier charges and the paperwork they need us to generate. We're happy to deal with customers from Ireland and we have rates set for you in the Delivery charges section.
Orders that don't have the correct delivery charge selected will be delayed whilst we contact you to charge the correct amount.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to process online orders for delivery outside the UK.
Making A PurchaseAll you need do is browse our store, choose your product, quantity size or colour and add to the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for the details we need to be able to complete the order.
- You might also have one of our discount voucher codes - you should enter it on the basket screen, we can not refund for vouchers you did not enter at this point.
- VAT will be charged at the rate ruling at the date of invoice.
- We only accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal in our online shop.
- The shopping cart will calculate the shipping charge automatically based on the weight of the consignment, the type of goods being shipped, their value and the destination.
- Express Delivery will normally be by UPS and will require a signature on delivery.
- You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
When we begin to process your order, you will receive an eMail from us, this is your confirmation that we have received & accepted your order.We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. E&OE
Returns PolicyYour rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. You must do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you.
Your refund will be paid within 30 days, however you are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or described incorrectly.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
We value your privacyYour personal information will be kept confidential and will never be sold to third parties. It will only be used for communications you request related to the services provided by Central Theatre Supplies.